Sunday 5 July 2009

4th July 2009 - Independence Day















Hi. Today has been....interesting. I woke up a about 5am feeling terrible. Really really sick. And my stomach kept making really loud and stange noises. Anyway...turns out the Sushi I had eaten the night before might not have been so good after all, as I think it gave me food poisoning. So I was throwing up and the works all morining. Anyway, after I finished, I felt really exhausted and sick for the rest of the day. I think I slept in till 2:30pm, and went back to bed again at about 7pm, and then didnt wake up till 7:30 Sunday morning. So..alot of sleep. I didnt really take any photos (except this one of the chair that i like lounging around on in the back garden) yesterday as I felt to tired to move or do anything. I was a little gutted that I missed all the independance day celebrations, but I guess I dont really celebrate that anyway.
So yeah...Have had better days, but at least being sick in the U.S is better than being sick in the U.K.

1 comment:

  1. Poor you... hope you make a full and speedy recovery soon... am lovin' your play list by the way!

    Looking forward to this week's entries.
    Sxxx

    ReplyDelete